Feminist Art Prints 8x10
- Go Explore Beyond Your Door Print - I think it's telling that I was working on this illustration while listening to 'The Hobbit' read aloud by Andy Serkis. How many times in that book do we hear the tension Bilbo feels between his longing for the comfortable, warm hearth of his hobbit hole, and the thrill of adventures that await him in the big world ✨beyond✨? Art prints have a chipboard backing and are packed in a biodegradable cello bag.
- Jane Austin Print - My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me. - Elizabeth Bennet
- Keep Showing Up Print - We have a responsibility to ✨Keep Showing Up.✨
- Not Today Patriarchy Print -
- Queer Magic Print - Make your home a space of pride with this beautiful queer art. Queers have a special kind of energy, of power, of strength and creativity, vulnerability and expression. With this illustration (the 32nd in my #100daysofqueerwomenandfemmes project) I wanted to celebrate that. Here’s to all the queers with the magic inside them.
- We Are The Witches Print - ✨🌑We are the children of the witches you could not burn 🌑✨
- You are Enough Print - This feminist poster is a gentle reminder to take care of yourself through even the most difficult and busy times of your life. It will make a lovely addition to your vision board, or a gift for anyone seeking affirming quotes about life.