Chamomile Garden Seeds
While producing tiny daisy-like flowers that smell like apples, this herb is truly asking to be made into a tea to be enjoyed by a warm fire and good book.
* Chamomile seeds need light to germinate, so scatter the seeds and press them firmly onto the soil, but do not cover the seeds with soil.
* Prefers full sun or partial shade in sandy or well drained soil.
* For direct sowing, plant the seeds 1/4" deep in rows 18" apart.
* Germination: 7-10 days. Maturity: 56 days
* Collect flowers when plant is mature and lay flat to dry completely for enjoying tea in the off season.
Packet contains 300mg of GMO free seeds.
All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel.
Some natural variation might occur.
Made in United States