Thyme Garden Herb Seeds
Great fresh or dried, Thyme is a kitchen essential.
* Start thyme herb seeds indoors 5-6 weeks before the last frost, sowing them 1/4" deep.
* Make sure the seedlings have adequate moisture, but as soon as they are established do not water them.
* Once weather is above consistently above 60°, transplant the seedlings 9-12" apart in sandy soil and full sun.
* Or, sow directly outdoors after last frost.
* About 28 days to maturity.
Thyme is drought tolerant and attractive to bees, butterflies, and birds.
Packets contains 1g of GMO free seeds.
All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel.
Some natural variation might occur.
Made in United States